The Deadline Has Passed But There Are Still Some Limited Spots Left
Some leagues are almost Full!
Here are the updated available spots
- Dodgeball (Mondays): Team and individuals
- Flag Football (Wednesdays) NEW!: Team and Individuals
- Outdoor Soccer (Tuesdays): Team and Individuals
- Softball (Mondays/Wednesdays) NEW!: Team and individuals
- Softball (Tuesdays/Thursdays): 1 team, female individuals
- Ultimate Frisbee (Mondays): Team and individuals
Spots Still Available for Spring Indoor
- 3-on-3 Basketball: Teams for rec/inter/comp
- Volleyball: Individuals for rec or inter
- Wednesday Dodgeball: Team
- Floor Hockey: Team
We play rain or shine. Because of the unpredictability of weather (and the fact it can be different in one area from that in a nearby area), all decisions about playing should be made at the field at game time.
Free Massage Session for Members
All members can receive one 30-minute massage by Corey Henderson RMT when you mention you play with Average Joe Sports Club. Check out http://www.coreyhendersonrmt.com/ for his Burlington and Hamilton locations.
Alcohol and Smoking at Venues
There is absolutely no alcohol permitted at any venue (including in the parking lot). Any member bringing alcohol will be removed from the league without refund. Also, there is no smoking on school grounds.
Click here to see pics and videos
More News from 'Recent League Highlight'