Recreational Co-ed (11-on-11) Outdoor (Tuesday) Soccer
Registration is currently closed for this League.
Can't play Tuesday nights?
Check out our Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (6v6) night outdoor soccer leagues!
||Tuesday July 17th, 2018
||Tuesday September 4th, 2018
||Thursday May 24th, 2018
||Wednesday July 4th, 2018
||Tuesdays @ 7pm (645pm starts later in season)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- NEW for 2018!
- 11-on-11 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- 90-minute games each week
- This league will be self-officiated (call your own fouls)
- City-owned fields will have nets available to use with mesh
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so no hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night of the week)
- No exclusion dates
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
- Woodland Park
- Hawthorne Park
- Staghorn Woods
- (Major Fields) soccer fields will be used in Mississauga. Other fields may be used if needed.