Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Outdoor (Monday) Soccer
Can't play Mondays?
Check out our outdoor soccer leagues on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights in Mississauga!
Looking to play soccer in a different city?
Check out our Burlington/Oakville or Hamilton leagues
|Starts||Monday July 23rd, 2018|
|Ends||Monday September 17th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday May 23rd, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday July 11th, 2018|
|Game Times||Monday @ 7pm (645pm starts later in season)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
|Teams||$585.00 (Plus Deposit)|
- 6-on-6 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- Games are self-officiated
- City-owned nets will be used at certain fields (no Igoal required) While, portable nets will be used at other fields. Each team will get 1 net and pylons. Soccer balls will be the teams responsibility.
- Reg. season games on grass fields. Playoffs will be played on turf fields.
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- Games WILL be played on the August 6 but NOT on Sept 3rd
- This is a recreational league so NO hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night)
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Equipment Deposit: Teams will be required to put down a $200 equipment deposit for this league, which covers the portable soccer net. The deposit will be returned at the end of the season, when the net is returned to the league. Individuals will pay a $20 equipment deposit.
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
- Net: This is a photo of the soccer nets we will be using this season (at certain fields)
iGoals Portable Soccer Nets (5 ft H x 8 ft W)
Step-by-step instructions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ff22IGHlME)
- Depending on permits, locations may include: Serson, Hawthorne, Brown's Heights, Four Winds, FB MFarren, Buttonbush Park. Locations may be added at a later date
- Please note: Igoals will be used at certain locations where small-sided City-owned nets aren't available. Each team is responsible for setting up/taking down their own net at all fields.
- Playoffs will be at the brand NEW Applewood Heights turf fields!