Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Outdoor (Monday) Soccer
Can't play Mondays?
Check out our outdoor soccer leagues on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights in Mississauga!
Looking to play soccer in a different city?
Check out our Burlington/Oakville or Hamilton leagues
|Starts||Monday May 21st, 2018|
|Ends||Monday July 16th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Tuesday February 13th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday May 9th, 2018|
|Game Times||Monday @ 7pm|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
|Individuals||$95.00 (Plus Deposit)|
|Teams||$585.00 (Plus Deposit)|
- 6-on-6 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- Games are self-officiated
- City-owned nets will be used at certain fields (no Igoal required) While, portable nets will be used at other fields. Each team will get 1 net and pylons. Soccer balls will be the teams responsibility.
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- Games WILL be played on the May 21st (Victoria Day), but not on Canada Day (July 1st)
- This is a recreational league so NO hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night)
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Equipment Deposit: Teams will be required to put down a $200 equipment deposit for this league, which covers the portable soccer net. The deposit will be returned at the end of the season, when the net is returned to the league. Individuals will pay a $20 equipment deposit.
- There will be a separate summer season
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
- Net: This is a photo of the soccer nets we will be using this season (at certain fields)
iGoals Portable Soccer Nets (5 ft H x 8 ft W)
Step-by-step instructions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ff22IGHlME)
- Depending on permits, locations may include: Serson, Hawthorne, Brown's Heights, Four Winds, FB MFarren. Locations may be added at a later date
- Please note: Igoals will be used at certain locations where small-sided City-owned nets aren't available. Each team is responsible for setting up/taking down their own net at all fields.