Recreational Co-ed (11-on-11) Outdoor (Monday) Soccer
Can't play Monday nights?
Check out our Tuesday (11v11) and Wednesday (6v6) night outdoor soccer leagues!
|Starts||Monday May 14th, 2018|
|Ends||Monday July 9th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Tuesday February 13th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday May 2nd, 2018|
|Game Times||8:30pm & 9:45pm start times (possible 7pm starts if rain outs)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||11|
Registration & Pricing
- 11-on-11 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- This league will be officiated by 1 referee
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so no hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- Town fields will have nets available to use. Soccer balls will be each teams responsibility
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Games will be played on May 21st (Victoria Day) but will not be played on July 2nd (Canada Day)
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night)
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Bristol Park (Major Field) and Lion's Park soccer fields will be used in Milton. Other fields may be used if needed.