- Format: This Co-ed Softball League is 3-Pitch (pitch to your own team) and is played with 9 fielders
- Game Length: All games are 90 minutes in length, with a cap of 7 innings
- Gender Requirements: Teams must have 3 males and 3 females on the field at all times
- Length of Season: Season is 8 weeks long (6 weeks of regular season)
- Playoffs: Every team is guaranteed 2 weeks of playoffs, with the top 4 teams playing for the championship
- Exclusion Dates: No games on May 19 (Victoria Day Weekend) & June 30 (Canada Day Weekend)
- Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at a Recreational skill level
- Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear matching shirts
- Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own safe, outs, etc.
- Rules: Please review the league rules online: https://www.averagejoesports.ca/rules-list.php
- Equipment: Teams will be required to put down a $125 equipment deposit for this league, which covers a set of real bases. The deposit will be returned at the end of the season, when the bases are returned to the league. Balls will also be provided, but teams will need to supply their own gloves and bats
- Other: All registration fees are subject to HST. Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid in full
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to switch players/teams into a different division based on numbers and skill levels.
Should any teams have their own bases please email us to refund your deposit (firstname.lastname@example.org)