Intermediate Co-ed (6-on-6) (Wednesday) Volleyball - Court
Can't play in Brampton?
Check out Mississauga Indoor Volleyball on Monday & Thursday nights
|Starts||Wednesday January 16th, 2019|
|Ends||Wednesday March 27th, 2019|
|Registration Opened||Tuesday November 27th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Thursday January 3rd, 2019|
|Game Times||Wednesdays 8pm, 9pm starts (possible 6pm & 7pm games if needed)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The season is 10 weeks long - 8 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get two weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated
- No games will be played on March 13th (Spring Break)
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- St. Roch Catholic Secondary School (triple gym)
- St. Marguerite d'Youville Secondary School (triple gym)
- Other locations may also be used if needed