Intermediate Co-ed (6-on-6) (Tuesday) Volleyball - Court
Looking to play volleyball on a different night?
Check out our Mississauga Thursday night leauge
Looking to play volleyball in a different city?
Check out our Burl/Oak or Hamilton volleyball leagues
|Starts||Tuesday January 15th, 2019|
|Ends||Tuesday May 14th, 2019|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday October 31st, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Thursday January 3rd, 2019|
|Game Times||8pm & 9pm starts (possibly 7pm if needed)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The season is 17 weeks long - 15 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs *5 weeks longer than fall season*
- No games on March 12 (Spring Break)
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get two weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- School gyms in Milton
- Possible locations are Tiger Jeet and Chris Hadfield