Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Indoor Turf (Tuesday) Soccer
Looking to play soccer on a different night?
Check out our Monday gym league in Mississauga
Looking to play soccer in a dfferent city?
Check out our soccer leagues in Burl/Oak and Hamilton
|Starts||Tuesday November 27th, 2018|
|Ends||Tuesday January 22nd, 2019|
|Registration Opened||Tuesday August 14th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday November 14th, 2018|
|Game Times||Tuesdays 7pm, 8pm & 9pm starts (possible 6pm or 10pm if needed)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The Fall season is 7 weeks long (5 regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs)
- It is recommended that players wear shin-guards.
- Metal nets are provided at the sports dome (no inflatable nets)
- This league is self-officiated (however a convener will be present)
- Games are 55 minutes in length (end at 5 to the hour). This includes warm up time.
- Games are played with 6 players on the court including a goalie (min of 2 males & 2 females). Teams may play with 4 players as long as the gender requirements are met.
- NO games on December 25th & January 1st
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get 2 weeks of play during the playoffs
- All fees are subject to HST
- This is a recreational league, no hyper-agressive players please
- Spots are not confirmed until we receive payment
Due to limited turf availability spaces for this league are limited; we will accept teams in the order in which we receive payment.
*ONLY FEMALE INDIVIDUAL SPOTS LEFT*
- Mentor College - Sports Dome (1/3rd of outdoor turf field is domed and heated)