Recreational/Intermediate co-ed (6-on-6) (Sunday) Volleyball - Court
Registration is currently closed for this League.
- Looking to play Volleyball on a different night, or in a differernt area? Check out our other leagues in Burlington/Oakville as well as our Mississauga or Hamilton leagues
- Looking for youth programs for the kids? Check out Dash Sports (www.dashsports.ca)
||Sunday September 16th, 2018
||Sunday December 9th, 2018
||Monday July 30th, 2018
||Wednesday September 5th, 2018
||Sundays (6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Format: This Co-ed Volleyball League is played 6-on-6 on an indoor Volleyball Court
- Game Length: All games are 55 minutes in length
- Gender Requirements: Teams must have 2 males and 2 females on the court at all times
- Length of Season: The Fall Season is 12 weeks long (10 weeks of regular season)
- Playoffs: Every team is guaranteed 2 weeks of playoffs, with the top 4 teams playing for the championship
- Exclusion Dates: No games on October 8 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
- Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at a Recreational/Intermediate skill level
- Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear matching shirts
- Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own fouls, penalties, etc.
- Rules: Please review the league rules online: https://www.averagejoesports.ca/rules-list.php
- Equipment: The nets will be set up every week and game balls will be provided to the teams
- Other: All registration fees are subject to HST. Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid in full
Skill Level Breakdown:
- Recreational: Players have very basic skills (Serving, Bumping, Setting). Some teams and players may be playing in an organized Volleyball League for the first time
- Intermediate: Players have good skills (Serving, Bumping, Setting). Most teams and players have played in an organized Volleyball League before
- Competitive: Players have very strong skills (Serving, Bumping, Setting, and some spiking ability). Many teams and players have had a fair amount of success playing in organized Volleyball Leagues
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to switch players/teams into a different division based on numbers and skill levels.
- Games will most likely be played at the Haber Recreation Centre. A new premium facility located off Dundas (Hwy 5) and Tim Dobbie Drive. Other venues will be used as needed.