Recreational Co-ed (5-on-5) (Wednesday) Floor Hockey
Registration is currently closed for this League.
Can't play Wednesdays?
Check out our floor hockey league on Tuesday nights in Milton or Thursday nights in Burlington!
||Wednesday September 19th, 2018
||Wednesday December 5th, 2018
||Monday July 30th, 2018
||Wednesday September 5th, 2018
||Wednesday 7pm, 8pm & 9pm starts (possibly 6pm & 10pm if necessary)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Plastic sticks will be used (just like in grade 9 gym class) -Dom P7 Pro sticks used and DOM V52 Vision sticks allowed
- Games are played 5-on-5 (including the goalie)
- THE SEASON IS 12 WEEKS LONG - (10 WEEKS OF REG. SEASON PLUS 2 WEEKS OF PLAYOFFS)
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get 2 weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated, but will be supervised
- This is not a league for aggressive players
- Sticks, goalie helmets and goalie stick will be supplied (goalies should bring glove/blocker and goalie pads)
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Spots are not confirmed until we receive payment
- LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE. ONLY SPACE FOR FEMALE INDIVIDUALS
- Games will be played at Sherwood Community Centre in east Burlington (near Fairview St. & Appleby Line).