Recreational/Intermediate Co-ed (6-on-6) Beach (Monday) Volleyball - Beach
Can't play Monday nights?
Check out our Rec & Inter Tuesday (6v6) and Ladder Wednesday (6v6) outdoor beach volleyball lea
|Starts||Monday July 9th, 2018|
|Ends||Monday September 10th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Thursday May 24th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 27th, 2018|
|Game Times||Mondays 8 & 9pm starts (7pm or 10pm if needed)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- This will be an 9-week season - 7 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs *1 week longer than spring season*
- All games are 55-minutes
- All games are self-officiated
- As beach courts are in very short supply, the spots available will be very limited....first come, first serve
- We play rain or shine (as long as the court is playable)
- No Games will be played on September 3rd (Labour Day weekend)
- Rained out games may be made up on another night
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Intermediate Plus - Players/Teams should be comfortable with all aspects of the game. The big difference between this level and the intermediate level is the amount of hitting. However, this is still not for ultra-competitive players/teams...just ones that want the next level of skill level
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- Games will be played at the newly renovated beach courts at Milton Sports Centre! (near the rear parking lot).