Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Outdoor (Wednesday) Soccer
Can't play Wednesday?
Check out our outdoor soccer leagues on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday nights in Mississauga!
Looking to play soccer in a different city?
Check out our Burlington/Oakville or Hamilton leagues
|Starts||Wednesday July 18th, 2018|
|Ends||Wednesday September 5th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Thursday May 24th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday July 4th, 2018|
|Game Times||Wednesday @ 7pm (645pm later in the season)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
|Individuals||$95.00 (Plus Deposit)|
|Teams||$585.00 (Plus Deposit)|
- 6-on-6 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- Games are self-officiated
- City-owned nets will be used at certain fields (no Igoal required) While, portable nets will be used at other fields. Each team will get 1 net and pylons. Soccer balls will be the teams responsibility.
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so NO hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night)
- No exclusion dates
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Equipment Deposit: Teams will be required to put down a $200 equipment deposit for this league, which covers the portable soccer net. The deposit will be returned at the end of the season, when the net is returned to the league. Individuals will pay a $20 equipment deposit.
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Net: This is a photo of the soccer nets we will be using this season (except Serson Park)
iGoals Portable Soccer Nets (5 ft H x 8 ft W)
Step-by-step instructions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ff22IGHlME)
- Locations may include: Serson, Woodland, Four Winds Hollow, Buttonbush Park
- Other locations may be added at a later date
- Please note: Igoals will be used at certain locations where small-sided City-owned nets aren't available. Each team is responsible for setting up/taking down their own net at all fields.