Recreational Co-ed (11-on-11) Outdoor (Tuesday) Soccer
Can't play Tuesday nights?
Check out our Monday, Wednesday & Thursday (6v6) night outdoor soccer leagues!
|Starts||Tuesday May 22nd, 2018|
|Ends||Tuesday July 10th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday March 7th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday May 9th, 2018|
|Game Times||Tuesdays @ 7pm|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||11|
Registration & Pricing
- NEW for 2018!
- 11-on-11 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- 90-minute games each week
- This league will be self-officiated (call your own fouls)
- City-owned fields will have nets available to use with mesh
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so no hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night of the week)
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Woodland Park/Hawthorne/Staghorn Woods (Major Fields) soccer fields will be used in Mississauga. Other fields may be used if needed.