Recreational Co-ed (Pick Up) (Thursday) Floor Hockey
Registration is currently closed for this League.
- Looking to play Floor Hockey on a different night, or in a different area? Check out our Mississauga and Milton leagues
- Looking for youth programs for the kids? Check out Dash Sports (www.dashsports.ca)
||Thursday April 19th, 2018
||Thursday June 21st, 2018
||Tuesday February 13th, 2018
||Wednesday April 4th, 2018
||Thursdays @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Format: This is Co-ed Floor Hockey League is played 4-on-4 (including the goalie). Teams are made each week.
- Game Length: All games are 2 hours in length
- Gender Requirements: Teams must have 1 male and 1 female on the court at all times
- Length of Season: The Spring Season is 10 weeks long
- Exclusion Dates: No exclusion dates
- Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at a Recreational/Intermediate skill level
- Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear mathcing shirts
- Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own fouls, penalties, etc.
- Rules: Please review the league rules online: https://www.averagejoesports.ca/rules-list.php
- Equipment: All equipment will be porovided, such as sticks, balls, goalie helmets, and goalie sticks. Goalies should bring glove/blocker, but goalie pads not allowed
- Other: All registration fees are subject to HST. Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid in full
- Games will most likely take place at the Sherwood Forest Community Centre (Appleby and Harvester). Other venues may be used as needed