Competitive Co-ed (6-on-6) (Thursday) Volleyball - Court
Looking to play volleyball on a different night?
Check out our Mississauga Monday night leauge
Looking to play volleyball in a different city?
Check out our Burl/Oak or Hamilton volleyball leagues
|Starts||Thursday January 18th, 2018|
|Ends||Thursday May 17th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Monday November 6th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday January 3rd, 2018|
|Game Times||Thursdays 8pm & 9pm starts (possibly 7pm if needed)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The season is 17 weeks long - 15 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs
- No games played on March 15
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get two weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Intermediate Plus/Comp - Players/Teams should be comfortable with all aspects of the game. The big difference between this level and the intermediate level is the amount of hitting. However, this is still not for ultra-competitive players/teams...just ones that want the next level of skill level
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- School gyms in Milton
- Possible locations are Chris Hadfield PS & Tiger Jeet PS