Recreational Co-ed (5-on-5) (Wednesday) Floor Hockey
Registration is currently closed for this League.
Can't play Wednesdays?
Check out our floor hockey league on Tuesday nights in Milton or Thursday nights in Burlington!
||Wednesday January 17th, 2018
||Wednesday May 9th, 2018
||Monday November 6th, 2017
||Wednesday January 3rd, 2018
||Wednesdays 7pm, 8pm, 9pm starts (possibly 10pm if needed)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Plastic sticks will be used (just like in grade 9 gym class) -Dom P7 Pro sticks used and DOM V52 Vision sticks allowed
- Games are played 5-on-5 (including the goalie)
- THE SEASON IS 17 WEEKS LONG - (15 WEEKS OF REG. SEASON PLUS 2 WEEKS OF PLAYOFFS)
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get 2 weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated, but will be supervised
- This is not a league for aggressive players
- Sticks, goalie helmets and goalie stick will be supplied (goalies should bring glove/blocker and goalie pads)
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Spots are not confirmed until we receive payment
*ONLY FEMALE INDIVIDUAL SPOTS LEFT*
- All games will be played at Sherwood Community Centre (BURLINGTON - Appleby & Fairview area)