Intermediate Plus/Competitive Co-ed (6-on-6) (Thursday) Volleyball - Court
Looking to play volleyball on a different night?
Check out our Mississauga Monday night leauge
Looking to play volleyball in a different city?
Check out our Burl/Oak or Hamilton volleyball leagues
|Starts||Thursday September 21st, 2017|
|Ends||Thursday December 7th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Friday July 28th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday September 6th, 2017|
|Game Times||8pm & 9pm starts (possibly 7pm)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The season is 12 weeks long - 10 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get two weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Intermediate Plus/Comp - Players/Teams should be comfortable with all aspects of the game. The big difference between this level and the intermediate level is the amount of hitting. However, this is still not for ultra-competitive players/teams...just ones that want the next level of skill level
Urban Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
*ONLY FEMALE INDIVIDUAL SPOTS LEFT*
- School gyms in Milton
- The exact locations will not be known until after the registration deadline
- Possible locations are Chris Hadfield PS & Tiger Jeet PS