Intermediate Co-ed (6-on-6) (Monday) Volleyball - Court
Looking to play volleyball on a different night?
Check out our Mississauga Thursday night leauge
Looking to play volleyball in a different city?
Check out our Burl/Oak or Hamilton volleyball leagues
|Starts||Monday September 18th, 2017|
|Ends||Monday December 11th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Friday July 28th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday September 6th, 2017|
|Game Times||8pm & 9pm starts (possibly 7pm)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- The season is 12 weeks long - (10 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs)
- No game on October 9 - Thanksgiving
- The top 4 teams play for the championship, however, all teams get two weeks of play during the playoffs
- Games are 55 minutes long
- Games are self-officiated
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Urban Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- School gyms in Milton. Previous locations have been Chris Hadfield, Hawthorne, Tiger Jeet
- The exact locations will not be known until after the registration deadline