Recreational (3-on-3) (Tuesday) Basketball
Registration is currently closed for this League.
- Looking to play Basketball on a different night? Check out our Burlington/Oakville leagues
- Looking to play Basketball in a different area? Check out our Mississauga or Hamilton leagues
- Looking for youth programs for the kids? Check out Dash Sports (www.dashsports.ca)
||Tuesday September 19th, 2017
||Tuesday December 5th, 2017
||Wednesday July 19th, 2017
||Wednesday September 6th, 2017
||Tuesdays (7:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 9:00 PM)
|Read Location Notes
|Players on Field/Team
Registration & Pricing
- Format: This Basketball League is played 3-on-3 on a half court
- Game Length: All games are 55 minutes in length
- Gender Requirements: Unlike most other Average Joe Sports Club leagues, there are NO requirements for females. Females are welcome, but they should be prepared to play against mostly males
- Length of Season: This Season is 12 weeks long (10 weeks of regular season)
- Playoffs: Every team is guaranteed 2 weeks of playoffs, with the top 4 teams playing for the championship
- Exclusion Dates: No exclusion dates
- Skill Level: Teams are expected to be at a Recreational skill level
- Jerseys: Teams are not required to have team jerseys, but we recommend teams wear mathcing shirts
- Officials: Every game will be self-officiated, meaning players call their own fouls, etc.
- Rules: Please review the league rules online: https://www.averagejoesports.ca/rules-list.php
- Equipment: There are no equipment requirements for this league. Game balls will be provided
- Other: All registration fees are subject to HST. Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid in full
Skill Level Breakdown:
- Recreational: Players have very basic skills (Dribbling, Passing, Shooting). Some teams and players may be playing in an organized Basketball League for the first time
- Intermediate: Players have good skills (Dribbling, Passing, Shooting). Most teams and players have played in an organized Basketball League before
- Competitive: Players have very strong skills (Dribbling, Passing, Shooting). Many teams and players have had a fair amount of success playing in organized Basketball Leagues
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to switch players/teams into a different division based on numbers and skill levels.
- Games will likely be played at Oakville Trafalgar HS (Ford and Cornwall area, Oakville). However, there may be some changes depending on permits and registration numbers.