Coed Ladder (6-on-6) Beach (Wednesday) Volleyball - Beach (Ladder)
Can't play Wednesday nights?
Check out our Monday (6v6), Tuesday (6v6) and Thursday (Women's 6s and Pick-up) night outdoor beach volleyball leagues!
|Starts||Wednesday July 19th, 2017|
|Ends||Wednesday September 13th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Thursday June 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday July 5th, 2017|
|Game Times||Wednesday Evenings @ 730pm, 830pm, 930pm starts|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- This is a LADDER LEAGUE (The schedule will be made each week based on the standings)
- This will be an 9-week season (7 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs) - 1 week longer than Spring 2017
- All games are 55-minutes
- All games are self-officiated
- As beach courts are in very short supply, the spots available will be very limited....first come, first serve
- We play rain or shine (as long as the court is playable)
- Rained out games may be made up on another night
- All registration fees are subject to HST
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
What Level should I sign up for?
Recreational - Players/Teams that have basic skills. There will be a lot of bumping and setting with a little bit spiking.
Intermediate - Players/Teams that have slightly more advanced skills. All individuals should be comfortable with all aspects of the game (including hitting). However, this is not for super-competitive teams.
Intermediate Plus - Players/Teams should be comfortable with all aspects of the game. The big difference between this level and the intermediate level is the amount of hitting. However, this is still not for ultra-competitive players/teams...just ones that want the next level of skill level
Average Joe Sports Club reserves the right to move individuals/teams up or down in skill level due to league numbers and/or skill level
- Games will be played at the newly renovated beach courts at Milton Sports Centre! (near the rear parking lot).