Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Outdoor (Monday) Soccer
Can't play Mondays?
Check out our outdoor soccer leagues on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights in Mississauga!
Looking to play soccer in a different city?
Check out our Burlington/Oakville or Hamilton leagues
|Starts||Monday July 10th, 2017|
|Ends||Monday August 28th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Thursday June 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 28th, 2017|
|Game Times||Mondays @ 7pm (645pm, 630pm starts as games get into late Aug)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
|Teams||$570.00 (Plus Deposit)|
- 6-on-6 including the goalie
- 8 week season (6 regular season games plus 2 playoffs)
- Games are self-officiated
- Portable nets will be used at most fields. Each team will get 1 net and pylons. Soccer balls will be the teams responsibility.
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- No dates excluded - games ON August 7th (Civic Monday)
- This is a recreational league so NO hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night)
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Equipment Deposit: Teams will be required to put down a $200 equipment deposit for this league, which covers the portable soccer net. The deposit will be returned at the end of the season, when the net is returned to the league.
- There will be a separate fall season
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
- Net: This is a photo of the soccer nets we will be using this season (except Serson Park)
iGoals Portable Soccer Nets (5 ft H x 8 ft W)
Step-by-step instructions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ff22IGHlME)
- Depending on permits, locations may include: Hawthorne, Serson, Divine Mercy, Our Lady of Mercy, Mentor College Turf Field, Iceland Turf
- Please note: Igoals will be used at all locations except Serson fields. Serson will have netting attached to the permanent poles for the season. Each team is responsible for setting up/taking down their own net at all fields but Serson.