Recreational Co-ed (6-on-6) Outdoor (Wednesday) Soccer
Can't play Wednesday nights?
Check out our Monday (11v11) and Tuesday (11v11) night outdoor soccer leagues!
|Starts||Wednesday July 12th, 2017|
|Ends||Wednesday September 13th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Thursday June 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 28th, 2017|
|Game Times||8:30pm & 9:45pm start times (possibly 7pm if rain outs)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||6|
Registration & Pricing
- 6-on-6 including the goalie
- 9 week season (7 regular season games plus 2 playoffs) - 1 week longer than Spring 2017
- This league will be supervised by a referee
- Inflatable Igoal nets will be used for games.
- Town fields will have nets available to use. Soccer balls will be each teams responsibility
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so no hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another week night)
- Due to field closures there may be some 7pm start times.
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Below is a photo of the soccer nets we will be using this season;
iGoals Portable Soccer Nets; 5 ft tall by 8 ft wide
- Community Park Field 5 in Milton (behind Milton Sports Centre)
- Bristol Park (Major Field) and Lion's Park soccer fields may also be used in Milton
- Other fields may be used if needed