Recreational Co-ed (11-on-11) Outdoor (Tuesday) Soccer
Can't play Tuesday nights?
Check out our Monday (11v11) and Wednesday (6v6) night outdoor soccer leagues!
|Starts||Tuesday July 11th, 2017|
|Ends||Tuesday September 12th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Thursday June 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 28th, 2017|
|Game Times||8:30pm & 9:45pm start times (possibly 7pm if rain outs)|
|Game Locations||Milton (USC)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||11|
Registration & Pricing
- 11-on-11 including the goalie
- 10 week season (8 regular season games plus 2 playoffs) - 2 weeks longer than Spring 2017
- 75-minute games each week
- This league will be supervised by a referee
- Town fields will have nets available to use. Soccer balls will be each teams responsibility
- The top 4 teams play for the championship BUT all teams get 2 weeks of play in the playoffs
- This is a recreational league so no hyper-competitive or aggressive players please
- All Registration fees are subject to HST
- Due to field closures/rain outs there may be some 7pm start times.
- We play rain or shine (rained out games may be made up on another night of the week)
- Your spot is not guaranteed until you have paid
Bristol Park (Major Field) and Lion's Park soccer fields will be used in Milton. Other fields may be used if needed.