Recreational (5-on-5) (Monday) Flag Football
Can't play Mondays?
We have Flag Football on Weds in Burlington/Oakville and Thurs in Hamilton.
|Starts||Monday July 10th, 2017|
|Ends||Monday August 28th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Thursday June 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 28th, 2017|
|Game Times||Mondays @ 7pm (645pm, 630pm starts as games get into late Aug)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||5|
Registration & Pricing
|Teams||$572.00 (Plus Deposit)|
- Games will be played on a field that is 50 paces long with 10 yard end zones (approx the same size as our ultimate fields)
- The summer season runs for 8 weeks - 6 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs.
- No exclusion dates - games ON Aug 7th (Civic Monday)
- There will be a separate fall season
- Teams will have 4 downs to score a touchdown
- Like our 3-on-3 basketball league (and unlike the rest of our sports), there is no female requirement in this league. Females are welcome to play, but they should be prepared to play against mostly males.
- 5 steam boat rush
- Games are 90 minutes long (including 5 minutes for half-time)
- Refundable equipment deposit of $50.00 for teams (deposit will be refunded at the end of the season when equipment is returned)
- This is a fun, recreational league...please no hyper-agressive players
- There is no blocking or contact allowed
- Spots are not confirmed until we receive payment.
There may be some changes depending on permits and registration numbers. However, fields that will most likely be used are...
- Hawthorne Park
- Brown's Heights Park
- FB McFarren Park
- Four Winds Hollow Park
- Other grass fields in Mississauga