Recreational (5-on-5) (Monday) Flag Football
Can't play Mondays?
We have Flag Football on Weds in Burlington/Oakville and Thurs in Hamilton.
|Starts||Monday May 8th, 2017|
|Ends||Monday June 26th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Sunday February 19th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday April 26th, 2017|
|Game Times||Mondays @ 7pm (possible 630pm, 645pm starts)|
|Read Location Notes|
|Players on Field/Team||5|
Registration & Pricing
- Games will be played on a field that is 50 paces long with 10 yard end zones (approx the same size as our ultimate fields)
- The spring season runs for 8 weeks - 6 weeks of regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs.
- Games WILL be played on Victoria Day (May 22nd)
- There will be a separate summer season
- Teams will have 4 downs to score a touchdown
- Like our 3-on-3 basketball league (and unlike the rest of our sports), there is no female requirement in this league. Females are welcome to play, but they should be prepared to play against mostly males.
- 5 steam boat rush
- Games are 90 minutes long (including 5 minutes for half-time)
- Refundable equipment deposit of $50.00 for teams (deposit will be refunded at the end of the season when equipment is returned)
- This is a fun, recreational league...please no hyper-agressive players
- There is no blocking or contact allowed
- Spots are not confirmed until we receive payment.
There may be some changes depending on permits and registration numbers. However, fields that will most likely be used are...
- Hawthorne Park
- Brown's Heights Park
- FB McFarren Park
- Four Winds Hollow Park
- Other grass fields in Mississauga
Also, there may be 1 or 2 games played in Oakville